We have been waiting all week to go boating this weekend to North Captiva and Cayo Costa….. an then the wind picked up. We checked out how rough the water was last night to make our final decision whether to get the boat out and saw this rough water. It’s beautiful and it’s stirring the shells up out there (!!!) but we decided to wait.
Even though I don’t have shell photos, I’ve had several of yall still want beach pictures since it’s getting cold up north. You asked…. and I’m here to deliver! Thank you for your comments!! Keep them coming and if I can help, I’ll try to do my best.